Thursday, July 14, 2011

A work in progress.

The spontaneity of ideas often amazes me at times. Right when Mr BigFish and the Papa are working on the new snub-nose mini simmons collaboration (The Papa Torpedo) for me to take to the East Indies at the end of the month, Rivet Head comes along and posts a teaser about NY clothing company CXXVI. Here I was about to give my new board the olive drab assault make over and lo and behold Im inspired to go in a completely different direction based on the T-shirt graphics perused on the CXXVI site.
Grabbing my pens I worked up an entirely new approach to board graphics. This one is bound to raise some brows in the water. As we speak the Torpedo is being glassed over but for now I thought Id just give you a sneak preview of what's to come, stayed tuned for the real thing shortly.



(Papa Nui and 'Soul Crafted' are copyrighted to the Papa, so don't get any funny ideas)

3 comments: